Smaug
I like words. I am a huge fan of words. To me, there is nothing more permanent, more substantiative than the spoken or written word. So, it may be a little hard to believe that I just deleted a page and a half of words. A page and a half that took me almost two hours, all deleted with the simple click of a button.

But let me explain. The words were angry. Bitter. Filled with accusations and doubt. My words were figuratively pointing a finger at every person that they were directed to. YOU gave up. YOU don't care. YOU are selfish. But ahhhh, how cruel and harsh those words were. How hurtful they would have been to whomever they were directed. So. Delete. Gone. I didn't even save them. I didn't want to save them.

I'm going to cook up a little of my own happiness. I have so much to be thankful for. My family, my muffin, my real friends... There's so much that, there's almost too much. I guess I have room to get rid of the extra...

So, click... clique... delete.

I'm ready for a new adventure.
0 Responses

Post a Comment